Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Socking Along

In honor of the first day of Summer of Socks yesterday I focused on the Pink Static Socks during my knitting time.

I don't have an updated picture because, well, you know, I'm lazy.

Being lazy was also a factor in my devotion to the sock. It was in my work bag on the sofa table so I only had to reach over and grab it.

The gobs of supplies I needed to continue my endless swatching for the Celtic Critter Cardigan were tucked away safely in the dining room credenza. Retrieving them would have required me getting up off the couch.

Making an effort. ::shudder::

And so the heel on the first sock has been turned. The gusset has be picked up. It's all down foot from here.

At some point I'm going to have to put aside the CCC and work on these socks so I can get them done.

Who knows, that time might be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment