Sunday, September 18, 2011

Neck shaping in the Uncooperative Sweater!

After ripping back the lovely yarn that was the wrong shade of green I've been plucking away at reknitting the yoke using what remained of three of the original yarns.

I decided to cut the dark green Snuggly in between the two Crofters so there would be some separation since they are so similar. Six rows of the dark green alternated with 10 rows each of the other two.

I'm very excited that I've made it to the neck shaping.

It looks like I won't run out of yarn and won't have to add any random yarns after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment