Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Finished Baby Socks and Hat

I finished the baby socks over the weekend. They are very cute. The stripes on the second sock came out very regular. 
I'm sure it would be close to impossible to have knit the stripes like that on purpose. 

I also knit a little matching hat. 

The hat was knit all in one day yesterday. 
Not all in one sitting. I did take breaks. 

Still, I think my gauge got a little loose at the top. It probably isn't noticeable to a lay person, but another knitter might pick up on it. 

Despite that, I'm glad I powered through and finished it. Now I can get back to my other projects. 

Happily, I don't seem to have injured myself with all that knitting yesterday, although my right thumb is a little sore. 

No knitting until tonight so my thumb can rest!

Yarn: Indulgence 6-Ply with Silk in color 12
Patterns: Socks from Sock Wizard software. Hat Ella Rae Amity Beanie, worked in the round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment