Friday, July 10, 2009

Finished Object Picture: TTS

TTS done As promised, here is a finished object picture of the Talking to Socks The Guy in the Art Department took.

He denies any involvement in trying to manipulate the image to get the color more true (he has a reputation to uphold, after all). Even for him, they photographed bluer than they are.

But you can kind of see the slight difference in color, from the magic of hand dyed yarn. I'll be damned if I'm going to cut two skeins together to level out the color variations for a pair of socks.

You can see this picture again, as well as an in-use shot, over on the Purple Shirt of the Week blog, which tends to feature things other than shirts. But who's counting?

In Progress
The Opal Cotton Rib Socks are progressing. No pictures.

Turns out the notes I took for the other cotton rib socks totally suck wind and will be of little to no use in making these socks. Fortunately the others are still sort of fresh in my mind, so I should be ok. It's not like they are complicated.

It occurred to me I have a stealth WIP I forgot about, I should work on it tonight.

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Damn. Don't you just hate it when a pattern sucks wind??? HA! ;)

    ReplyDelete