Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dear Metro North

I know we are still at the beginning of our relationship. And the beginning of a relationship is a magical time where the participants are usually happy to ignore each others' quirks.
But you have really got to stop messing with my commute home. First the stinky bus on Tuesday and then the hour delay today. I mean, really, "The 5:54 is delayed due to mechanical errors, listen for announcements" for an hour? You can't give me more than that?
Didn't you realize my puppies needed to pee?! You are sooo lucky they are old enough to hold it.
I do appreciate that you took your responsibility seriously and fulfilled your end of the bargain by getting my home safely.
But at the same time, I just felt it was important to let you know, sooner rather than later, that this behavior is really unacceptable and I need you to shape up and show me that you're serious.
Yours,
Traveling Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment