Friday, June 13, 2008

Dear Metro North

Based on your behavior this morning, I see you did not take me seriously yesterday. Was I too nice? Your little games are not amusing! You let me get on my second train this morning, then change the rules on me and skip my stop? What made you think I would want to get a closer look at the Fairfield station? Because I didn't. It's a good thing you have lots of trains in the morning so I was still able to make my shuttle and get to work on time.
Now I'm asking you nicely, again. Don't mess with my commute home. If you can't do it for me, then do it for my puppies. They don't know how to open doors, they are counting on me to let them out!
On a happy note, I'm starting to make commuter friends. Of course all our conversations focus on how mean you are to us, but still. And I had more compliments on my knitting this morning, which is always a bright spot.
But don't think this means I forgive you.
Yours,
Traveling Ann
PS--if this keeps up, I'm going to tell my mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment