Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bleh

Back at work today, and my head is not happy about the situation.
Migraines, and the day after, do not play well with the fluorescent lights and staring at a computer screen.
But I shall persevere! I have a conference call from 2 to 3:30 that I have to stick around for.
Ok, enough of being whiny about my head.

I'll be whiny about my poncho instead
144 stitches on the needles. It caps out at 168 sts, so three more increases to go.
I'm not sure how soon after that it will be done. The pattern says to work until it measures 50 cm, but that includes the 20 cm collar, which of course I chopped down to 7 cm.
Looks like my piece measures about 25 cm at the moment. It's a little tricky to measure because the long cable is distorting it a bit.
I'm beginning to wonder how much a difference 27 yards is actually going to make. I have about a baseball sized ball of yarn to use yet.
Boy howdy am I going to annoyed if the poncho ends up dorky short because my chosen yarn is 27 yards light.

3 comments:

  1. Argh, I know the feeling!! I have started several projects, in the past, only to end up with not enough yarn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fine. You'll see. You shall come out ahead in the end! Also, I seem to be giving you a lot of "hugs" lately!! ;)

    P.S. I get the "ocular" migraines. hate. those. lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came back to tell you that you have been tagged on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete