Friday, November 14, 2008

Rainbow Swirl Socks Go Global!


swirl socks
Originally uploaded by TravelingAnn

(That is a size large on the left and a size small on the right, if you are wondering why they don't match.)

Well, I guess they were already global since I have them for sale on Ravelry. But now they are going to get noticed!
Remember how I was knitting that solo one, but I wouldn't say why?
Well my pattern was just accepted for a new book called The Sock Club being edited by Charlene Schurch and Beth Parrott!!
How awesome is that?!
I'm at work and I'm dancing around the office telling anyone who will listen.
So now I have to sign and return the little agreement form. I already e-mailed Beth a copy of the pattern since I have it here on my computer. Just a little out of order.
And then it will be a matter of waiting. I'm actually going to have to review the proof pages for this one, which should be interesting. Ha, one good thing, they want multiple sizes, but I already wrote the pattern that way, so I don't have to worry about it.
I believe the publication date is set for sometime next year, the paperwork I have doesn't say.
Ok, I have to try to call Hubby now and tell him the exciting news.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm doing the dance with you. Congratulations. That's fantastic news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great pattern Ann! Congratulations on another job well done! ;)

    ReplyDelete