Monday, September 15, 2008

90% Still

swirl socks
My health and my knitting that is.
I am much perkier today and actually came to work. I guess the increased flow of oxygen to my brain is having an effect.
As for knitting, my solo Rainbow Swirl Sock is zipping along. But then when I wasn't sleeping during the last three days I was working on it, so it makes sense that I was able to turn the heel on the train this morning. It also doesn't hurt that I'm making the smallest size (50 sts, yahoo!).
I wrote the pattern, which is for sale at Knitting Central and on Ravelry, with stitch counts for three different sizes. Rather than accomplishing size changes through changing needles and/or gauge. See how I look out for you? (The above picture shows a large sock on the left and a small sock on the right, which is why they appear to both be and not be a pair.)
As for the other projects...what other projects? I don't know what you're talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Love them! I think I hear your "other projects" calling.... What about the tartan? That's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete