Monday, September 22, 2008

And So It Begins

Hubby has run off with the camera, again. Dispatching it into the wilds of suburbia with a Yearbook Student.
It's a shame, we had a nice weekend, you would have enjoyed it.
Now, some people might say since I didn't follow through on downloading the pictures Saturday or Sunday night it is my own fault I can't share with you.
Obviously those people don't live on the same planet I do.
Hubby got permission to buy a camera last year (I think there are probably other school cameras floating around but I guess he can monopolize those) but it was either too late in the season to matter, or we kept forgetting to act on it until it was too late. Either way, here's a new school year, and you can bet I'll be jumping right on this situation this time.
And, yes, I did warn him that he'll need new batteries.
That's all I have to say today. My other stories will be much better with pictures. Hopefully the camera will float back into my sphere of influence soon.

1 comment: