Friday, August 15, 2008

Two More Centemeters to Go

By diligently ignoring all chores or other activities last night I managed to make up for lost knitting time.
Well, I still helped Hubby make dinner and packed my lunch for today, but the rest of the time I was on the couch watching TV and knitting.
As a result, between last night and this morning on the train, the back is 25cm long. Ha! I should be able to finish it on the ride home tonight and then this evening will be dedicated to casting on for the fronts.
And let me tell you, it has been hard to ignore it and not work on it sitting at my desk, knowing it is so close to being done.
What I am itching to do is push the last 14 beads that didn't get used down to the end of the ball. Actually, this morning I had to roll the end of the yarn into a little ball because it was too floppy and just making a mess. I've been working from the inside of the ball, so it just fell apart here at the end.
And the end is so close, it shouldn't take long at all to push the beads off.
How long is my lunch break again?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it finished! Hmmmm. Watching t.v. and sitting on the couch....sounds really familiar! :)

    Daniele aka mscreate.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete